We are looking for skilled Automation QA Engineer to work in our Odessa team for full-time bases. You will work with our client – a Swedish company that provides Internet professionals with services within Domain Software, SEO Hosting, Diversified IPs and Internet Data. The company is funded and managed by Internet entrepreneurs. As a work model, you will work and communicate directly with the Project manager and development team.
Examples of tasks
- – Testing of “live” products, which are based on Backbone to identify new/regression bugs (manually and with auto-tests)
- – Create and document detailed testing plans and test cases
- – Automate and execute test scripts enabling functional, integration, and regression testing
- – Design and implement automated test suite solutions to reduce manual testing overhead
- – Meet testing objectives in an agile process environment
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA
- Experience in QA automation using Selenium Web Driver
- Proficient analytical / problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of QA processes and methodologies — test planning, test cases, bugtracking systems, standard workflow, the role of QA in the software development lifecycle
- Experience in working with a team of programmers in terms of implementation and support of unit tests.
- Good English & communication skills
- Experience working with database (for instance, MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL )
- Knowledge and experience of integration with CI (TeamCity, Jenkins, Grunt).
- You love borsch!