We are looking for a skilled and experienced Project Manager to work together with an independent Digital Agency, which is located in Stockholm, Sweden The work they do is through innovation and creativity in technology and design. They are dedicated to creating cost-effective solutions of the highest quality, with high focus on user experience and interface. Most of the projects they work with are web platforms with functional design, mobile phone apps, online games and digital strategies.
We expect you to be a great communicator and manager as well as a customer-centric person. As a work model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client’s side.
If you are not in Poltava we expect you to be ready to relocate to our Poltava office 🙂
What we’re looking for
- 5 years’ work experience as a project manager
- Team building and collaboration skills, ability to coordinate projects across multiple teams
- Experience of tech-heavy projects, web experience
- Experience of having full responsibility for the project in a project management tool
- Full cycle project management, ability to estimate, track, and refine complex projects
- An ability to manage the entire production and delivery process basing on a brief spec documentation
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Very good English
- SCRUM experience, or other agile way of working
- Experience with JIRA, Basecamp or any other project management tool
- Experience with web platforms, wireframes, etc.
- High level of critical thinking
- You love borsch!