We are looking a talented HR researcher who will explore the Ukrainian job market and establish contacts with the best IT professionals. You will build a direct relationship with potential candidates being the matchmaker for various skill-sets mainly within web technologies and design. Being placed in Kyiv/Odessa you will be working in tight cooperation with HR and management teams from all Beetroot offices.
Examples of responsibilities
- Apply sourcing techniques to spot potential beetroots
- Approach passive candidates via networking, referrals, internet searches, etc.
- Search, screen and attract future Beetroots
- Keep in touch with candidates over time
- Keep our candidate database fresh and clean
- Spread the tastiness of Beetroot
What we’re looking for
- Result orientation and responsible
- Higher education (ongoing or finished)
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic understanding of technologies in the IT Industry
- Proficient in MS Office and use of web applications
- Good English
- 1+ year experience in IT recruitment or a technical background
- Experience of working with international companies
- Deep understanding of technologies in the IT Industry
- A large existing network of specialists
- Understanding of different recruiting methodologies
- You love borsch!