The company puts great effort in not just creating products with code that «just works» short-term, but to solve real problems and taking the time to do it right from the start! In addition, they also have a strong focus on user experience. Technologies that are used at the company to collaborate are Slack, Jira and Google Hangout.
The company values competence in your field above all else. They strive to find a person that takes responsibility for his/her work and who always wants to learn more and be at the forefront of coding. They have high ambitions for this product and every team member must therefore have high ambitions in contributing to the creation of this product.
You will work and communicate directly with the CTO of the company and be a part of the Swedish-Ukrainian team of developers.
What we’re looking for
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience working with Gulp, Grunt or similar
- Strong learning capacity
- Proficient English
- Working experience with LESS and SASS
- Experience of creating hi-end products based on the mentioned technologies
- Experience of working with API and understanding of server-side processes
- Understanding of the Back-End part (Python/Django) to be able to collaborate with colleagues.
- You love borsch!