The Beetroot family is growing. Maybe you’re our next member?
This time, we’re searching for a Full Stack .NET Developer to work with our new client on full time bases. They are modern, fast growing IT Company from Stockholm, Sweden, founded in 2013. Their product “Manakin” is a platform that enables management and measurement of individual and organizational development. Manakin makes it simple to set-up, collect and visualize data on dashboards that are made for specific stakeholders within an organization. Data is collected repeatedly in order to visualize change. Manakin is built as a responsive web app using .Net and Azure. You will work and communicate directly with the development team in Sweden.
Examples of tasks and responsibilities
- The Manakin-work currently focus on developing administration interfaces so that the end customers can adapt the platform to their specific needs themselves.
- In a near future, we will also start building apps and improve the overall front-end experience
- Team work agile, you will participate in short daily stand-up meetings via Skype.
- Client is looking to grow the Sweden and Ukraine teams in parallel, as the first person in the Ukraine team; you will soon also be responsible for leading additional team members in Ukraine.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of experience with C# and .NET development
- C#/ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC Web API
- MS SQL
- Good level of English
- Experience leading small teams
- Experience with Kendo UI, jQuery and Bootstrap CSS
- You love borsch!