We are looking for experienced Python developer to work with our new client on full time basis.
Our client is a next-generation ad-tech company dedicated to developing the world’s leading performance-based ad exchanges for ad networks. They deliver a range of services focused on monetization and localization of media for content owners, advertisers and publishers.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
Examples of tasks and responsibilities
- We’re looking for an expert with experience in building large-scale/large-data web applications.
- We’d like you to build the console, dashboards, internal and external APIs that will power the new video platform.
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of experience developing web-based applications/sites using Python
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: redis, memcache, nginx, tornado, hadoop, MongoDB, mysql
- Experience with building REST/JSON APIs
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3)
- Fluent with Linux environment
- Excellent communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Good knowledge of English
- You love borsch!