The Beetroot family is growing. Maybe you’re our next member?
This time, we’re looking for a skilled Full-stack developer, who will join our new client’s team on full time basis. You will have opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled developers, designers and technologists. Our client is a creative agency, located in New York City, NY, USA that works with well-heeled, design-minded clients, specialized in hospitality, fashion, arts, entertainment, consumer products, events, residential and finance. The ideal candidate should demonstrate strong communication skills, solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines under stringent time constraints, and is efficient and attentive to detail. In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
Examples of tasks and responsibilities
- You will be involved in projects from the earliest concept phase all the way through deployment
- Assist with definition, planning, and architecture of complex web and mobile solutions
- Explain the technical trade-offs of different approaches, including time estimates
- Write elegant and maintainable code
- Build websites with an in-depth understanding of navigation and SEO, typography, spatial orientation, image handling and manipulation, and basic design elements
- Work well with our team
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced PHP Skills
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress architecture, plugins and theming best practices
- Advanced experience with LESS or Sass
- Experience with Responsive development (Bootstrap or Foundation) and vector graphics (SVG)
- Proficiency at local environment development (Gulp, Grunt, NPM, bower)
- Business proficiency in English - written & spoken
- Experience in mentoring or leading a team
- MVW (MVVM, MVC)
- You love borsch!