The Beetroot family is growing. Maybe you’re our next member?
This time, we’re searching for an experienced Full stack developer (PHP+JS), who will participate in the development of different SaaS projects (Video Advertising Campaigns, Bookkeeping and Accounting Support, Personal Money Spending Analysis, Time Management and Reporting, Full Stack Code-Generation as a service) and work together with our new Swedish client. They are a software development company that specialize in bringing ideas to life digitally. In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
Examples of tasks and responsibilities
- Implement and design new features that allows customers to achieve what they want to achieve, the way they want to achieve it
- Improve and clean up our code (Recommended book: Clean Code by Robert C Martin*)
- Write and debug complex database queries using Propel2 ORM and pure SQL
- Write unit and acceptance tests
- Improve developer-facing and customer-facing documentation
- Troubleshoot and solve issues reported by customers (at server stack level, PHP backend and JS frontend)
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using Propel2 ORM and pure SQL
- Good knowledge of Angular.JS
- High Git proficiency
- Good sense of priorities and desire of self-development
- Curious, independent, adaptive
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience in the development of SaaS products
- Experience of running docker-based LEMP stacks
- Experience in data-model driven development
- You love borsch!